View Single Post
Old 28-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
Cianna
Meep!
 
Cianna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Netherlands
I am currently:

Heya :)

Nothing to freak out about, really.
For me it was 2 conversations with a psychiatrist (1 with me alone and one with my mom) aimed to figure out how I behaved when I was younger and stuff.

Yet another conversation with a psychologist to do the exact same thing >.>
(In my case the diagnosis would be made with a team consisting of different persons, and they all just love/prefer to see how you behave/react to questions, which kind of annoyed me)

The actual testing bit: They gave me a bunch of questionaires about social events, to see how high I scored at those.

A bunch of IQ-test puzzles (Quite a variation, from random knowledge questions to put cards in the right order to make a logic story, to find whatever is missing in a bunch of pictures or recreate an image with a bunch of colored blocks, I kinda liked those)

After that a collection of some more psychological tests on a computer (The usual questions, about how you feel, how you'd react in a certain situation, etc. All I remember about those is that there were a LOAD of questions)

And finally, at the end of the day, they wanted me to draw a bunch of things, though I still don't get why :p (Thank goodness they didn't judge me on my drawing skills, though)

The psychiatrist convo's were at 2 different dates, and the whole psychological crap was at the same day.

Anyway, hope this helps you a bit :)

Regards,

Cianna



Tell me that past times won't die.
Tell me that old lies are alive.

Yes, it's the cat from Shrek.


Cianna is offline   Reply With Quote