View Single Post
Old 19-03-2011, 04:26 AM   #5
ˈsäləˌterē
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

BGonya honey, I'm so sorry for what you're goin through! I'm sure your parents do love you. It doesn't make it ok, but try to understand that they're hurting a lot too! What do you feel guilty about? You can always talk to us. We'll always care n always listen n support you in whatever way you need. I understand the feeling of needing to release the pain, but there are other ways to get through those times. There's a fantastic list on here in an old thread called, Things to do instead of harming by Squirel Spit. It's different than other lists I've seen n definitely worth checkin out. If you have trouble findin it, pm me n I'll send it to ya. Of course you can always come on here too n post or go in a chat room to get instant support. Please do these things before you harm, then maybe you won't feel that you have to. We love you hun! Please be safe!

ˈsäləˌterē is offline   Reply With Quote