View Single Post
Old 23-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #2
lonely_hope
I'm not worth the air I breathe
 
lonely_hope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: US
I am currently:

I'm glad to hear you've tried finding positive ways to cope- there's a start! It does sound like you're getting better in that sense :)

*hugs* I'm sorry about wanting to do more damage to yourself :( I wish there was some advice I could give, but, that's also something I struggle with...

I really hope you're ok! You can always send a PM if you need to talk

*more hugs and love*



"God take me, because I hate me" -Underoath
We are male and female. We are artists, athletes, and students. We have depression, PTSD, eating disorders, bipolar disorder, or maybe no diagnosis at all. Some of us were abused, some not. We come from all walks of life and can be any age. We are every race or religion that you can think of. Our common link is this: We are in pain. We self-injure. And we are not freaks.


lonely_hope is offline   Reply With Quote