Thread: Loose skin
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2007, 05:04 PM   #4
.ghost.
 
.ghost.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
I am currently:

Size 12 doesn't sound all that healthy if you've lost it in 4 months, and one of the bad things about losing weight that quick is (apart from the health risks) that your skin doesn't have time to shrink so you can end up with lots of excess skin.

Well done on a year, you're doing so well, please don't give up now hun. Cutting won't really solve anything and I'm pretty sure you know that. If you did cut, would you feel better about the loose skin? I doubt you would, it wouldn't help the way you feel about it, and afterwards you'd probably feel guilty about cutting, making you feel even worse about yourself.

I'm sure you're not disgusting, everyone has bits about themself that they don't like but honestly, other people never notice what you see as 'flaws'.

Take care
xx



Help, I'm alive
My heart keeps beating
Like a hammer


.ghost. is offline   Reply With Quote