Try to distract yourself anyway you can.
When I'm really stressed out about my parents (I feel yah in the whole 'really loud' 'stomping' etc department), I try to use art as an escape. Most of the time it's not very good, but it's a great way to destress. I put on my headphones (I can't leave the house very often because I'm sick at the moment) and put my music loud enough to drown them out, but since it's via headphones, they can't hear. Try the big skull candy headphones if you are going to buy any, they work really well to block out noise. Or DJing headphones work well too.
I hope everything works out dearie <3 Stay strong! and remember, it's okay to make mistakes, don't get mad at yourself for it in a way that would cause you to just want to harm again as punishment or something (I get like that sometimes and I know it's a hard cycle to break.)
|