View Single Post
Old 19-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #2
Drewbles
 
Drewbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
I am currently:

Hm. That is tough dear. *hug*
Is there anyway you can get out of the house when they're worked up like that? Maybe go for a walk or just chill in the yard? That's what I did usually. Just escape the tension and noise somewhere for a bit.

Or if you had headphones you could listen to music that way, and it would probably be easier to drown it out, as long as it's not too loud. Don't want to hurt your ears.

The other option is maybe expressing to them when they are calm that their arguing bothers you? It may or may not be a good idea, depends on your parents.

*big hugs* Take care dear. I'm here for you if you ever want to talk. <3
Lauren










Drewbles is offline   Reply With Quote