Thread: Review
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #1
one_step_closer
The Shadow of the Day
 
one_step_closer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Scotland
Review

Tomorrow I have a review with my psychiatrist, OT, someone from the voluntary crisis team, and someone from the official crisis team. My psychologist and GP can't make it. Has anyone ever had a review before? What is it like and how do I get my point across? I'm really nervous because all of the focus will be on me. The only thing I don't agree with about my treatment is that I am not allowed to be admitted to a psychiatric ward. I'd like my team to rethink this decision as it was made by my last psychiatrist who I didn't get on with. I'm afraid that, if I bring this up, they won't change their minds because they already think that I only want to be admitted to hospital so that I can be looked after but it's not because of that at all. I'm scared because each time I am suicidal I get closer to actually going through with suicide and hospital could keep me relatively safe. I probably won't even mention it. There is no point in me going.





I put it down on paper and then the ghost does not ache so much.

Don't try to calm the storm, calm yourself, the storm will pass.

You didn't come this far just to come this far.


one_step_closer is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Hugs Given By :