View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
Momma who wants to help
 
Join Date: Feb 2011

Valerian,
Absolutely! I agree 6 months is AWESOME! She is such a beautiful, smart and intelligent girl. I know addictions, whatever the reason we have them, are hard to beat. And, we all have slip ups. I just want her to understand how fully I will always love her and be here for her NO MATTER WHAT!

I've told her that since the beginning, but I think at the age of 14, you are always afraid of your parent's reaction even if you've told them many things and they've never 'freaked out' before. Like I said, thankfully she does have people she goes to about cutting and used one of her resources last night.

My goal is to keep that resource to her a valid one without my daughter knowing that the resource has told me. She only tells me so I can be aware. We are basically a support team trying to encourage and be there for my daugher

Momma who wants to help is offline   Reply With Quote