View Single Post
Old 29-01-2011, 09:48 AM   #6
SavingGrace
Sliding back down the rabbit hole
 
SavingGrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Zealand
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastExpiration View Post
the other option would be to tell her later, and explain that you weren't comfortable sharing that information with her yet. cause it takes alot of trust to share that sort of information, and the courage to do it often doesn't come all at once...
This is a really good idea. If you aren't sure yet, sleep on it, and this is an option for when you are ready/ I had never thought of this before but its a good option IMO.



From Nymph to Dragonfly, I know my place.

Call me Bee. =) Like it or Lump it.

‘Cause the passion and pain are gonna keep you alive someday


SavingGrace is offline   Reply With Quote