View Single Post
Old 28-01-2011, 06:36 PM   #2
Joellifaerie
your grace is enough
 
Joellifaerie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: West Malvern, Middle Earth
I am currently:

Hello, I just caught your post while I was glancing through. Five months...well done! Five months is amazing and I can imagine you've had to fight against a lot of temptation.

I really don't want to sound like I'm trying to fix anything because I know that won't help. Hmmm...Michelle...I would honestly see how it goes with her because she seems lovely. Maybe she's trying to deal with things in her own life too? From Primary school to Uni I didn't fit in and I know that sometimes I could be a bit intense with people who actually acted like friends. I also know that I sabotaged a fair few friendships by overthinking and overanalysing their actions and my own actions. You may not be like that but personally I know that that had a huge influence on urges to self harm. I am not saying that it's your fault. People can be so self centred and can be completely oblivious especially when you feel so broken.

I get so frustrated at people saying, "Hi, how are you?" and walking past. It's annoying! Annoyingly enough it's never changed either. However there are so many people who really do care about you and your thoughts.

Five months is such a long time. Please consider whether you may feel differently on Monday when you go back into college.

I'm not meaning to sound twee. This must hurt you so much but I believe that you can make it another day without cutting and you will be proud of yourself tomorrow for making it through a big test.

*hug* xxx

Joellifaerie is offline   Reply With Quote