View Single Post
Old 28-01-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
~phoenix~
I have become comfortably numb
 
~phoenix~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

Laura, in the 2 years since I split from him, he hasn't seen Darrell once. I offered him the chance, but he turned it down on the basis that he couldn't afford it, and again on the basis that he claimed learning I was seeing someone else had made him suicidal. I wouldn't have him uunsupervised with Daz as a) Daz wouldn't know him from Adam and b) he made several threats around the time I left him which still play on my mind a lot. He KNOWS I'm visiting, yet I just feel it's time he put the effort in himself, rather than everyone else running around after him.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm just stuck as to whether to trust him not to let our son down if I make the first move re. contact. He doesn't even speak to him on the phoneDaz could be sat next to him, and he woulkdn't know who he was



Shine on, you crazy diamond


~phoenix~ is offline   Reply With Quote