View Single Post
Old 28-01-2011, 05:41 AM   #5
Lucy2you
 
Lucy2you's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: United States
I am currently:

I didn't think I could ever ask for help. So I told myself that things weren't bad. Eventually I ended up skipping class to go to emergency counseling because I was so frightened of what my mind was telling me to do. I still am sometimes. Don't let it get that far. If you open up to your parents, they may not understand, that's true. I wouldn't want to tell my parents, but I'm 21 and don't have to. Try to help them understand. Find some reading materials for them, maybe?

If you decide to talk to your counselor again, she won't judge you. She is there to help. You'll get more out of the experience if you are honest, I believe.



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."-Dr. Seuss

Lucy2you is offline   Reply With Quote