View Single Post
Old 28-01-2011, 05:32 AM   #4
Fitz20
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
I am currently:

Yes... Yes it is. Well they haven't asked me about it for a while, I never cut when they are around so they don't know.. They try to talk just like in general to see if I'm okay but I get annoyed by it and it bugs me! But I dont want to let them down because I know they won't understand.. Ya I should but idk if I can.. I dont know if I have the guts. Thanks tho!

Ya I should but I don't wanna let them down... My family wouldn't understand and my friends will just get mad but I think they know I've started again cause I always do.. She called me pathetic because we got into a fight about me cutting and then I kept trying to apologize and stuff and I told her I needed her so I could stop... I become really dependent for my friends to make me feel better.. And I'm afraid of losing another friend because she's all I have left and I can't deal with another person ditching me as a friend... It just makes me worse.. Ya I know she cares but she doesn't do a very good job of showing it! No she isn't the only thing.. I'm easily triggered especially if I see my two best friends that I thought I'd always have but don't anymore everyday at school.. If I even see there names i get triggered, or if I'm stressed or worried about like school or a basketball game or something.. My friend has only trigger me for the past couple weeks but it's more cause she won't talk to me or look at me and I can't do anything about it right now.. I hate being alone!!! No it's totally fine it doesn't bother me..
Ya I should go see someone but I don't wanna ask my parents to do that, and I've been told on once before to my schools guidance counselor and was supposed to have stopped so itll be weird to have to talk to her.... Again! Yah it would help but I just don't know.. Ya I wish I could but I use razors and they're usually still attached cause I use them to shave and dont want my parents to find out but if I find any I do have, I'll try to throw them out... Thank you very much tho!!!!

Fitz20 is offline   Reply With Quote