View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #3
Pennacious
 
Pennacious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Minnesota USA
I am currently:

i cannot get the stupid tests out of my mind. i keep worrying and freaking myself out that things are going to get really bad soon. i am so afraid that something is seriously wrong with me.
i went on webmd last night and looked up my symptoms. what i read from that really freaked me out. i know i should not have looked them up but i thought if i knew more information on what was going on with me i would feel more eased about it, but it only made things worse. i know that i am not a doctor, and looking things up on the internet is not a way to diagnose problems, but i am still anxious for next monday and the battery of tests that i have to go through.

i met with my therapist today, and i told her about my cutting episode yesterday and how triggered i was because of the annual physical. i did more crying in her office than i did talking, and again i was hoping that it would make things better but i only feel worse. i am having strong urges to hurt myself again.
argh i just do not know what i can do to make things better. they only seem to be getting worse.



I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside. ~ Girl Interrupted

I hurt myself before others get the chance...
I hurt myself because others hurt me and I can't stand the pain...
To tell the truth, I'm afraid of recovery because it means I have to let go...


Pennacious is offline   Reply With Quote