Thread: now what!
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2011, 04:05 AM   #35
lozza
just trying to fly εϊз
 
lozza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Australia
I am currently:

yesterday when I was changing the dressing on my leg I couldnt stop myself from making it worse:s
I spent most of yesterday afternoon making something for a good friend (she is finding things tough too right now) and although I may have smiled once or twice - it was very short lived and didnt last

right now I am in my room sitting on the floor. I feel like talking is pointless and there is no use when I cant even verbalise the very bad thoughts racing through my mind:(

I am trying to listen to music to shut the thoughts out but its no use - they are too loud

I just fucking give up! There is no point to this constant battle. Maybe once I could have fought this shit and won... but right now I dont think I can.

sorry - just how I am feeling right now *cries*

I dont know what to do



sometimes being strong means not holding back the tears but letting them fall
~˙·٠•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙~


my fur baby girls are my life <3
r.i.p my beautiful girl jackie. i will love you always no matter what - 6/5/10


lozza is offline   Reply With Quote