View Single Post
Old 23-01-2011, 01:40 AM   #5
Celticroots
 
Celticroots's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United States
I am currently:

I agree with what others have said here. Congrats on a year free by the way! As far as what your Mom said about "growing up," I don't think she meant for the comment to be hurtful. I just think that she doesn't understand that you're going through a rough patch right now. She may not understand why people self-harm as well.

I am not sure if one ever really moves on from SI, even if they're able to go years without doing it. I tend to believe it is a life-long struggle. Keep in mind this is just my opinion and I don't mean for it to offend anyone.

Take care


Last edited by Celticroots : 23-01-2011 at 01:44 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
Celticroots is offline   Reply With Quote