View Single Post
Old 14-01-2011, 07:04 PM   #13
mikey
I'm a girl
 
mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

Thanks for the replies.
I've been on this dose of quetiapine for a few months now, and didn't experience any hallucinations for the first month or so, so I don't think it's the drug.
I'll mention it to my CPN when I see her, because it kept me awake for hours a few nights ago and is happening more and more frequently.
Thanks again.



There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: 'This glass is half full'. And then there are those who say: 'This glass is half empty'.
The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: 'What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Terry Pratchett


mikey is offline   Reply With Quote