View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 01:32 AM   #1
crazykat
Fight for another day
 
crazykat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Australia
How old do you act?

HOW OLD DO U ACT?...
put an X in the ones you do, then add it up and that's your age!

[x] I know how to cook toast
[x] I can do my own laundry.
[x] I can cook for myself.
[x] I actually enjoy intellectual conversations.

Total So Far: 4

[ ] I show up for school/work MOST of the time unless I'm sick.
[ ] during school I always carry a pen in my pocket/purse
[ ] I've never gotten a detention.
[x] I've watched talk shows.
[x] I drink coffee at least once a week.

Total So Far: 6

[x] I know how to run the dish washer and/or do the dishes.
[ ] I can count to 5 in either French /German/Italian/Spanish or your native tongue besides english
[ ] When I say I'm going to do something I do it.
[x] I can mow the lawn.
[ ] I remember to water my plants.
[x] I study when I HAVE to.
[ ] I pay attention at school.
[ ] I remember to feed my pets.

Total So Far: 9

[x] I can spell experience without looking it up.
[ ] The first thing I do when i get home is eat.
[x] I can go to the store without getting something I don't need.
[ ] I understand jokes the first time they are said.
[ ] I can type fast

Total So Far: 11

[x] I have realized that the weather forecast changes every hour.
[x] I realize that no one will take you seriously unless you are over the
age of 25 and have a job.
[x] i can read a book and actually finish it.

Total So Far: 14

[ ] I knew that the alphabet and twinkle twinkle little star have the same
rythym
[ ] You just checked
[ ] I noticed rhythm is spelled wrong.
[x] you actually watch the weather

Total So Far: 15

YOU ACT 15 (Oh dear!!!!)



"Recovery is something that you have to work
on every single day and it's
something that doesn't
get a day off."


crazykat is offline   Reply With Quote