Thread: There's no help
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 08:40 PM   #5
mikey
I'm a girl
 
mikey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: UK
I am currently:

Have a *hug*

Have you tried emailing the Samaritans? You can do that wherever you are, and I suppose it could act a bit like counselling in that they listen, completely non-judgementally, to whatever is bothering you.
Just email jo@samaritans.org.

Alternatively, feel free to post away here for support.
There is always help available.

Take care.



There are, it has been said, two types of people in the world. There are those who, when presented with a glass that is exactly half full, say: 'This glass is half full'. And then there are those who say: 'This glass is half empty'.
The world belongs, however, to those who can look at the glass and say: 'What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!

Terry Pratchett


mikey is offline