Laura I disagree with the last bit. My rant thread was re-edited by them on one instance where I described how I felt about something and the word I used re-instated.
I don't think in the long run I am bothered about the */x thing. I will get used to writing one, and for further clarification, I accepted the no numbers thing, and never wrote digits or NEEDED to at any point, I can put them in my private journal if I so desire [and have only used numbers in them ONCE], so I hardly think its fair to assume I NEEDED to use numbers or was saying I wished to.
I guess I felt the cumulative effect of the new rules being edited for 2 different things, one of which I really feel isn't glamorising considering the R&V has an enter at your own risk warning, no more labels at the assumption everything will be triggering etc.
Shauna explained what I think I tried to say earlier. Really well. There are parts of RYL for people in recovery and nothing remotely pro is aloud, then are are and should be parts where you have a chance to learn to protect yourself more and can write what your feeling graphically.
I think its good to have a bit of a range for people in all stages of recovery. I suppose I just thought, more restrictions... so where will this end up? Because like a lot of people, clearly, they don't feel able to use R&V any more.
|