Thread
:
Madeleine's mum to be officially named a suspect
View Single Post
08-09-2007, 12:16 PM
#
42
Emmer
My Dreams Turn To Tears
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Essex
I am currently:
Hmm, I find it interesting it's only when the police accuse them of being a suspect that everyone starts to agree they are. I honestly don't know either way but I can understand why they suspect them with the whole blood thing.
It’s not always that easy to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys,
Sinners can surprise you and the same is true for saints.
Why do we try to define people with simply good or simply evil?
Because no one wants to admit that compassion and cruelty can live side by side in one heart and that anyone is capable of anything.
Emmer
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Emmer
Visit Emmer's Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Emmer
in the Arcade!