View Single Post
Old 24-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
teenytineytori
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
I am currently:

I have been a relationship for quite a while and have had the slump thing happen. We sit around doing the same old thing on the internet wathing tv, reading etc not really doing anything.

The only way to solve that is to go do something. I know it can be tiresome to be the one to come up with something all of the time, but maybe you could join a bowling league or a pinochle league or something that is something you will get out and do every week without really thinking about it.

As for the sex thing... maybe next time you approach him for sex and he says he does not want it. Tell him it hurts your feelings and makes your feel slutty. (Which it is not) Maybe that can open up the dialogue in a different way. Although, I am no expert on this sex thing I have a whole slew of issues with sex in my relationship so I may not be giving the best advice.

I hope things work out for you. And your sister sounds like she might be onto something



listen and learn
the universe speaks
as we crawl and crave
as we love and weep
there is no fate
there is only what we make


teenytineytori is offline   Reply With Quote