View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 11:47 PM   #7
Delephynite
This member is currently not banned.
 
Delephynite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

“Marcus Roberts, head of policy at mental health charity Mind, said the impact of depression could be devastating on relationships, finances and physical health.”

XD

Awh I’m making that quote of the week.

Careful folks, we’re not quite sure yet but depression might just maybe ruin your relationships, finances and physical health, maybe. Yeah, see we’ve got this crazy idea that you might not be able to get up for work or even handle being in work so you won’t get paid and that you might not get a date because you might just be a little too miserable. As for your physical health, well I was talking to Big Bird and the Cookie Monster the other week and they were telling me about this new thing called self harm and apparently it’s not good.

But yeah, like I said, we’re not too sure yet. I think we could have gotten it mixed up with chicken pox.



Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.


Delephynite is offline   Reply With Quote