Thread: HTT discharge
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #2
Pomegranate
Petulant
 
Pomegranate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I am currently:

I don't think you are being stupid. I was discharged from the HTT two or three weeks ago after seeing them for about 2 months after hospital and I was really scared. I was also seeing a new care co-ordinator. I am still finding things difficult now without their support but you will get used to dealing with things. Sometimes I think HTT can become a hinderance to recovery after a while because they take a lot of the responsibility away and part of recovery is dealing with that responsibility yourself. I was told it is normal to feel worse for a little while after they discharge you. Remember that you will still be able to phone your care co-ordinator if you are struggling and there will be an out of hours crisis number you can phone if things are really bad as well.





*Proud Plumeria Sister*







Pomegranate is offline   Reply With Quote