View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
I Love My Beagle
In Awe Of His Redemptive Grace
 
I Love My Beagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wyoming, USA
I am currently:

1. taken a picture naked? Nope

2. painted your room? Nope

3. made out with a member of the same sex? Nope

4. drove a car? Many Many Times

5. danced in front of your mirror? Nope. I don't dance

6. have a crush? Not at the moment

7. been on tv? Yes

8. stole money from a friend? No. They would probably loan it to me first.

9. gotten in the car with people you didnt know? Nope

10. been in a fist fight? Nope

11. had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Yes

12. had feelings for a friend? Yes

14. made out with a stranger? Nope

15. met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? I have guy friends so yes.

16. left your house with out telling your parents? Umm. Considering I don't live with them anymore, anytime I leave I don't usually have to tell them I am gone.

17. had a crush on your neighbor? No, but I am pretty sure one of them had a crush on me.

18. ditched school to do something more fun? Yes, I did that alot. Especially in high school.

19. slept (not had sex) in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes

20. seen someone die? No. Thank goodness for that.

21. been on a plane? Several times.

22. kissed a picture? LOL
Yes.
23. slept in until 3? Only when I was sick and had not slept all night

24. miss someone right now? Not really.

25. laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yeah. that's one of my favorite things to do in the summer.

26. made a snow angel? It's been awhile, but yes. I have.

27. played dress up? When I was little yes.

28. cheated while playing a game? I have.

29. been lonely? A lot

30. fallen asleep at work/school? Only once when I was sick

31. been to a bar? Nope.

32. felt an earthquake? Yes

33. touched a snake? I have

34. ran a red light? I have but it was definitely not on purpose..

35. been suspended from school? Nope

36. had detention? One stupid time in Jr High for a reason I don't even remember.

37. been in a car accident that you didnt cause? Yes.

38. hated the way you look? Uh.. Can anyone honestly say no to this question?

39. witnessed a crime? Umm. I don't think I have no.

39. been the person doing the crime? Nope

40. pole danced? Nope

41. been lost? Yes. LOL

42. been to the opposite side of the country? Yes. Washington DC

43. felt so sick you thought you might die? Yeah. That stomach flu last year was NOT very much fun.

44. cried yourself to sleep? Yes

46. sang karaoke? Once

47. done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yeppers


48. laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Yes. LOL

49. caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes

50. kissed in the rain? Nope

51. sang in the shower? Yep

52. had sex in a park? Nope

53. had a dream where you were married? I have had a few of those.

54. glued your hand to something? Nope

55. got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? Nope

56. ever gone to school partially naked? Geez. That would be a no.

57. been a cheerleader? No

58. sat on a roof top? Nope

59. didn’t take a shower for a week? Nope. When I was camping I would go 2 0r 3 days though.

60. ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? yes

61. played chicken? Nope

62. been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes

64. broken a bone? Knee Cap and a toe

asily amused? I am yes. Hehe

66. laughed so hard you cried? That would be a yes too,

67. mooned/flashed someone? Nope, but I was in a car when it happened

68. cheated on a test? Nope

69: forgotten someones name? Yes. I am trying to get better.

70. slept naked? Yes

71. gone skinny dipping? Once

73. blacked out from drinking? Nope

74. played a prank on someone? Yes

75. gone to a late night movie? Yes

76. made love to anything not human? What? Eww. No

77. failed a class? Yes. Geometry. Ugh

78. choked on something you’re not supposed to eat? No

79. played an instrument for more than 10 hours in total? Nope

80. been cheated on? Not that I know of

81. did you celebrate the 4th of July? Yes

82. thrown strange objects? Yes

83. felt like killing someone? There have been times yes.

84. felt like running away? Yes

86. did drugs? Nope never

87. had detention and not attend it? Nope

89. made a parent cry? Yes unfortunately.

90. cried about someone? Yes,

91. had sex with more than one person in a 24 hour period? No. I have only had sex twice, and both of those times were with the same person a year apart.

92. dated someone you didn’t even like? Nope

93. had/have a dog? Have a dog

95. own an instrument? No but would love a piano

96. been in band? Nope

97. drank 25 sodas in a day? Nope

98. broken a CD? Yes

99. shot a gun? Yes

100. had feelings for one of your best friends? Yes.



*Megan*


"The LORD your God is with you,he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." ~ Zephaniah 3:17

"Cheer Up. Tommorow will be different. Not Better. Just Different." ~ Barbara Johnson


I Love My Beagle is offline   Reply With Quote