Thread
:
Caption Contest #93 *closed*
View Single Post
22-11-2010, 01:07 AM
#
5
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:
No, no, no. I didn't make-love to her. I "plowed" her. as the young people say!
(am I the only one hearing that in Patrick Stewart's voice? Or have I watched too much of that show?
)
Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how
..
~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011
Feel_Good_inc.
View Public Profile
Visit Feel_Good_inc.'s homepage!
Find More Posts by Feel_Good_inc.
Visit Feel_Good_inc.'s Journal
Arcade
Challenge
Feel_Good_inc.
in the Arcade!