1
What kind of car would you buy?
I have no idea! Something fast.
2
Where in the country would you move to?
Probably in the countryside somewhere.
3
What kind of house would you buy?
A big one.
4
Would you give your family any money?
Some of my family, yes.
5
What charity would you donate to?
I don't know.
6
Would you give your friends any money?
Depends.
7
Where would you go on vacation?
Japan, Brazil, Mexico and Egypt.
8
What luxury item would you buy first?
I don't know! A house, probably.
9
Would it change your life?
Of course. How could it not?
10
Would you save any of it?
Yes.
11
Would it change your current relationships?
No.
12
Would you quit your job?
I don't have a job, but if I did I'd quit.
13
Would you ever work again?
I don't know.
14
What one task would you never do again?
Um.. I don't do many tasks anyway!
15
What dream of yours would you be able to do?
Go to Japan.
16
Would you change the way you dress?
No, but I'd be able to buy all the Lolita clothes in the world!!
17
Would you change anything about your body?
Yes.
18
Would you miss anything about not bring rich?
I don't know. Maybe?
19
Who would be the first person you would tell?
My mutter.
20
Would it bring you happiness?
For a while, definitely.
|