Whats your middle name?
Jean.
How big is your bed?
Full-sized.
What are you listening to right now?
The television.
What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
Not telling.
What was the last thing you ate?
Hard candy.
Last person you hugged?
Mike.
How is the weather right now?
Cold.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My mother.
What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex?
Personality.
Favorite type of Food.
Japanese.
Do you want children?
Maybe.
Do you drink?
Yes.
Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?
Yep.
Hair color?
Reddish/brown.
Eye color?
Brown.
Do you wear contacts/glasses?
I should, but I don't.
Favorite holiday? Favorite Season?
Halloween/Autumn.
Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
Yes.
Last Movie you Watched?
I don't know the name of it.
What books are you reading?
Jay's Journal, Renfield: Slave of Dracula, and The Tempest(again).
Piercings?
Only my ears now.
Favorite Movie?
The Crow.
Favorite college football Team?
I don't care for any of those things.
What were you doing before filling this out?
Talking to someone.
Any pets?
Yeah.
Dogs or cats?
Both.
Favorite Flower?
Lily.
Have you ever loved someone?
Yes.
Who would you like to see right now?
Michael.
Have you ever fired a gun?
Yep.
Do you like to travel by plane?
I've never been on a plane.
Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right-handed.
If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
A place.
Are you missing someone?
Yeah.
Do you have a tattoo?
No.
Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
Nope.
Are you hiding something from someone?
Yes.
ARE YOU 18?
Yeah.
WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR CELLPHONE?
One of the defaults.
DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
No.
FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS MORNING?
I don't remember.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR BEDSIDE?
A remote, my phone, my laptop, some books, etc.
GRILLED OR FRIED?
Neither, really.
WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?
Lots of things, I guess.
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
No, I'm afraid of what's in it.
FAVORITE HANGOUT?
Anywhere but here.
3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?
Music, books, and a certain person.
FAVORITE SONG?
Just Like Heaven- The Cure.
WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
Spiders, heights, puppets(and ventriloquist dummies), and the occasionial clown.
ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER?
Mostly a giver.
WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Beck, Becca, Beckerz, etc.
WHAT IS YOUR DADS MIDDLE NAME?
Dale.
WHATS YOUR MOTHERS MIDDLE NAME?
Jean.
STUCK ON A DESERTED ISLAND & COULD TAKE ONE THING?
A certain someone.
FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL
I don't watch much television.
WHO'S YOUR CELL PHONE PROVIDER?
Verizon.
FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE?
My cats.
Whats your favorite color?
Green.
WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS TAKE WITH YOU?
Money, cigarettes, my ipod, and my phone.
WHAT DID YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID?
A lot of things.
WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE CLOCK TURNS 11:11?
Not really notice.
THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEET?
Purple, green, white, red, blue, and pink.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED?
Everything.
|