04-09-2007, 10:36 PM
|
#13
|
|
*Dan*
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: london
I am currently: 
|
oh my mum used to tell me a load of crap.
when i was three she told me if i didnt stop having a dummy father xmas wouldn't come an i would stay a baby forever, i wish that was true.
|
" my precious, precious child, I love you and I would never, never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints it was then that I carried you" you were carried out of are lifes into the next and when its my time to leave this life I know i will be carried into the next life with you.
I wish i had my world complete again.
'Can we protend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars, i could really use a wish right now' BoB
|
|
|