View Single Post
Old 14-10-2010, 02:15 AM   #129
BridgesAndBalloons
A Thimblesworth of Milky Moon
 
BridgesAndBalloons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010

As far as I can see anyone who has a close connection with her could make a complaint as long as you have a valid reason for complaining. And as far as I can see there's none more valid. It might be worth trying to make a formal complaint against Helen's mental health team stating that you're her fiance although you live apart at the moment you're still her fiance, and as such you know she isn't recieving the care she needs.
If you make an urgent complaint it might light a fire underneath people and make them realise it's something that really needs to be addressed. I hope I'm not being too intrusive I'm just trying to scratch my head and try to help that's all.





BridgesAndBalloons is offline