View Single Post
Old 13-09-2010, 12:52 PM   #12
Dreaming.
You are free.
 
Dreaming.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England.
I am currently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hierophant View Post
can... meet worms.

i think they should go.
i also think 90% of the stuff in creative corner needs to go.

because i encourages people to wallow in their misery, which i don't see as productive.
Without meaning to circlejerk: this.

I understand why people like to share books/films/music about SI - but I do feel it just - without meaning to just copy Eirinn's opinion - that it allows people to wallow essentially, and creates a negative and damaging atmosphere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee
Charlie, go to bed & stop causing trouble.
Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamobhuuta
edit: creative corner, wasn't there talk of changing the labels along the lines of whether you're after contructive criticism, or just want to pour out your guts?
This would be so useful. Definitely remember discussion about it.

Dreaming. is offline   Reply With Quote