View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 11:27 AM   #28
Embles
 
Embles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Wales
I am currently:

Christ if I was Harley and saw this thread I'd be fuming, and thinking how ungrateful some members are being.
The poor blokes just had a pretty bad accident that he's in the process of recovering from! He hardly planned it so could hardly take the measures to put someone else in place. He's also making V4 to make the site better for us, so while I know its taking a long time to come out, why dont the members who are moaning learn some patience for something that he doesnt actually have to do for us?
Also, as others have said, he's not getting paid to do this, hes spent alot of time making RYL into what it is which he never had to do.
/Rant over.
Feel free to pick this apart now.

Ah, and everything Morrigan said too =P



We’ve got obsessions
I want to erase every nasty thought that bugs me every day of every week
We’ve got obsessions
You never tell me what it is that makes you strong and what it is that makes you weak.


Embles is offline   Reply With Quote