Thread: Career
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2010, 04:21 PM   #4
Lib.
 
Lib.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
I am currently:

Hmmm I would need to take on a path of education that would allow me to be fully qualified (I can do further courses later) within 4, maybe 5 years really so perhaps SW is the best way as that is 3 years here.

Thanks both, I think I will go to the Uni and have a chat, too... its nice to have a plan in place, keeps you aware of the fact that there is a future.

x



"I know that every good and excellent thing in the world stands moment by moment on the razor-edge of danger and must be fought for."
-Thornton Wilder

"You don't throw a whole life away just 'cause its banged up a little."

Mum to Caleb: Has autism and epilepsy. Makes me laugh every single day!
Mum to Natty: Cheeky little punkhead-ASD but it doesn't slow her down!
Slave to Pippin the dog.

Lib. is offline   Reply With Quote