Thread: so fed up!
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010, 08:32 AM   #4
Steel Maiden
There is no place like 127.0.0.1
 
Steel Maiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: London

I was on 2 to 1 a few times and 1 to 1 quite a few times too. It was horrible I agree. I didn't shower for 2 weeks because I refused to let them be in the same room as me when I'm naked. My advice to you is to co-operate as Zara said. Don't tell the nurses too much that you're fine, just carry out things as if they aren't there. Read books, go on the internet, listen to music, whatever. Hugs.



PM me if you want a PDF copy of the ICD-10 or the Mental Health Act 1983/2007. I ALSO HAVE THE DSM-V BOOK and am a pharmacology student.

I have a visual impairment / neurological problems so I need people to type in clear text and no funny fonts. Also excuse any typos, my vision blocks things out.
I have autism and have problems communicating, PMs included.
Just becasue I type well doesn't mean I speak well. I am only part time verbal.


Steel Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote