View Single Post
Old 13-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #37
FriendlyMushroom
Just Call Me Holly :)
 
FriendlyMushroom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK
I am currently:

I knew about it, but never really thought about it when I was doing it.

I was getting bullied in Year 7 (I live in the UK, hence year 7)
Then at home, I was so scared, that without thinking about it I started to scratch myself. It seemed to calm me down. So obviously, the next time I got scared, I did it again. I first cut myself when I got very angry and got out of control with the scratching. Only then did I realise what I was doing :/ It didnt stop me though.

Im still doing the same thing now. Not much though anymore, because my mind seems to be 'too busy' to do it if that makes sense?

I still regret it immensely though.

FriendlyMushroom is offline   Reply With Quote