View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 05:37 AM   #7
MissBakesMissStakes
No, I am not such a coward.
 
MissBakesMissStakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hogwarts
I am currently:

It is a fantastic list!

Fun fact, in Russia, they use things called "bacterophages" that work faster and have less side effects than antibotics. It's a virus that only prays on specific types of bacteria [plus it kills bacteria faster than they can evolve to and rules out the idiots that don't finish out their antibotics]. My microbiology teacher's research partner always smuggled them over from Russia when she was sick. hahaha. =)

Why don't we use it? It doesn't make the drug companies money off of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phage_therapy is an abbreviated version of this.

Remind me to never comment on anything related to science ever again. =x



"In- in return?" Snape gaped at Dumbledore, and Harry expected him to protest, but after a long moment he said, "Anything."

I'm a crow chasing a butterfly.

I must become a lion-hearted girl, ready for a fight.



MissBakesMissStakes is offline   Reply With Quote