View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 12:36 AM   #11
Grrr....
Shorty. =)
 
Grrr....'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Mars. Duh! =)
I am currently:

I don't even remember when I started, It was forever ago tho, I would punch myself whenever I used to get sent to my room, I wanted to be able to keep crying or look like my step had hurt me so I wouldn't have to see him anymore (he didn't, but I wanted it to look that way), and then I saw a movie based on SI and abusing illegal substances, and a couple of years after that I realised my hitting and someone elses cutting were all part of the same problem, SI...



"Wish that I could cry,
Fall apon my knees,
Find a way to lie,
About the home I'll never see"
Superman by Five For Fighting

Grrr.... is offline   Reply With Quote