View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 11:30 AM   #4
Margo
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
I am currently:

I think being scared is ok. I think being scared about some of the things you mention is ok and healthy too. With careful planning and time tabling im sure you can cope with the workload. What would concern me is if you feel all of this is having a nagative effect on your health? If it is or if you feel there is a strong possibility of it then you need some added support. A therapist or counsellor.

Have a think about the reasons why you went to Uni. Write them down. Im sure they will provide a source of inspiration for you. Sometimes when caught up in the panic we can forget the real meaning of why we are doing something in the first place.



~Phoenix~ is my Little Sister of Awesomeness and Self-Delusion :P
Bitter Angel is my Mitten
Animad is my Top Trump
All Im Living For - Is my beautiful and special daughter who isnt called Kim but will moan if i dont add her :P



Margo is offline   Reply With Quote