View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 06:08 PM   #98
misskitty112
Short and Fiesty.... Enough Said.
 
misskitty112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: A small town, West Virginia
I am currently:

How does the world see you?
Heart Shaped Box-- Nirvana

Comment: Oh boy... this isn't good.

Will I have a happy life?
Hakuna Matata-- Lion King Soundtrack

Comment: Yes!

What do my friends really think of me?
Fly With Me-- 98 Degrees

Comment: Awww... they want to help me!

Do people secretly lust after me?
Somebody's Watching-- TobyMac

Comment: bwahahaha... they're watching!

How can I make myself happy?
Hanging By A Moment-- Lifehouse

Comment: Falling in love?

What should I do with my life?
Sober-- Pink

Comment: Get sober?

Will I ever have children?
Wake Up Call-- Hawthorne Heights

Comment: They'll be my wake up call?

What is some good advice for me?
Power-- Revive

Comment: Okay... be a good Christian?

How will I be remembered?
The Transition-- Hawthorne Heights

Comment: Diamond Eyes is my nickname

What is my signature dancing song?
What I've Overcome-- Fireflight

Comment: not danceable

What do I think my current theme song is?
Northern Lad-- Tori Amos

Comment: not really...

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
The One I Wanna Praise-- Treehands

Comment: I wish they thought I loved God that much...

What song will play at my funeral?
All Around Me-- Flyleaf

Comment: I like that... surprisingly.

What type of men/women do you like?
Don't Trust Me-- 3OH!3

Comment: Not really... try again

What is my day going to be like?
The Motions-- Matthew West

Comment: Yeah... I'm going through the motions.



"Life is easy to chronicle, but bewildering to practice."-- E.M. Forster

misskitty112 is offline   Reply With Quote