View Single Post
Old 29-08-2007, 09:09 AM   #7
~invisible~girl~
 
~invisible~girl~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: California

Yeah, I don't see why my mom would have reason to search my room, but I also don't see why she had reason to read my journal two weeks ago, so, um, I don't exactly trust her to respect my privacy anymore. I guess it would be a lot worse if she didn't already know I cut, it's just that I told her I didn't have any more blades, and also I want them back when I get home, and of course my mom would confiscate them if she found them. But it's more just the idea of her seeing any more of my secrets than she already has.

Anyway, I ended up buying new blades today. And I managed to hold off for about 10 hours before I used one. They sucked. The hardware store only had their own store brand razor blades, and they're not sharp. I guess it's a bad thing that I just spent over half an hour finding better blades online. And that I paid for overnight shipping. Hopefully it will all be okay when they get here. But I'm worried that the packaging will be wrong or something, and I won't be satisfied with those either, and I won't be able to let go of the ones I left at home until I find ones just like them.



Emily



(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

~invisible~girl~ is offline   Reply With Quote