View Single Post
Old 27-07-2010, 04:23 PM   #2
Zedebee
It's okay not to be okay
 
Zedebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Central Perk
I am currently:

Don't tell me lies, so is the last person you texted attractive?
Extremely <3

Is anyone else in the room with you?
My invisible friend, Rodney

Does anyone call you baby?
Yes =)

What are you most anxious/excited for right now?
Nothing I can think of

How do you feel about your hair right now?
It looks a mess but at least it's clean

Do you get distracted easily?
Can do

Do you ever keep arguing when you know you're wrong?
Sometimes

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
I have

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Text conversations, yes

Do you like taking walks?
I do

Is there a meaning behind your favourite song?
I can't really pick one favourite

Do you have an older brother?
No but I have a cousin who's as good as

Have you argued with anyone today?
Just Rodney. I wouldn't let him sit in the chair and he got in a fuss about always having to sit on the floor

Have you ever told someone to their face they were ugly?
Only in a "so's your face" kind of way

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
I hope so

What is the latest you've stayed up in the past week?
Half 12ish

Do you like being around a large group of friends, or a best friend?
Generally 3 tops

Who was your last missed call from?
Katy

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
No

Have you kissed someone who smokes weed?
Yes

How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
As in, I'd trust them with my life type of thing, 2

Name a lyric from the last song you listened to?
It’s me – I’m a freak, but thanks for lovin’ me 'cause you’re doing it perfectly

Who was the last person you were under a blanket with?
Katy

Do you still talk to the person you last kissed?
Of course

Do you listen to your friends when they tell you a boy or girl is bad for you?
That's a complicated question there

Who was the last person to see you cry?
Not sure

What does the song you're listening to remind you of?
It always reminds me of Laura for some reason =/

Is there a night you would like to put on repeat, and live it forever?
Yes <3

You kissed someone last night, didn't you?
No

Will your next kiss be a mistake?
No

Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yup

Have you ever received a text message that made you cry?
Yes

If someone liked you would you want them to tell you?
Sure thing

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Hasn't everyone?

Did you kiss anyone on New Years?
No

Have you cried this week at all?
Yes

Are you wasting your time on someone?
No

Do you know what time you was born?
About two in the morning

Who did you last say “I love you” to?
Rodney, when we made up after our argument

Do you regret it?
No

Have you ever been depressed?
Lol

Are you a boy or girl?
I'm a fish

What is your relationship status?
Taken

How do you want to die?
Happy

What did you last eat?
I can't remember >_>

Played any sports?
Not recently

Do you bite your nails?
Yes

When was your last physical fight?
No idea

Do you have an attitude?
Only on Fridays

Do you like someone?
I do =)

What is your real name?
Roger

Are you gonna get high later?
No

Do you hate anyone at the moment?
No

Do you miss someone?
Always

Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
I...don't really like spaghetti... But I twirl my noodles?

Do you tan a lot?
Not much, I don't think, chance'd be a fine thing though

Have any pets?
Rodney

How exactly are you feeling?
Tired

Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Yup

What do you believe in?
Santa

How many ex's do you have?
3

Are you scared of spiders?
Only when they choose to dangle over my head >.<

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
I don't know

Do you regret anything from your past?
Don't we all?

What are your plans for this weekend?
Saturday I will most likely be working, Sunday not sure yet

Do you want to have kids?
Undecided

Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
No

Do you type fast?
I s'pose so

Do you have piercings?
Lobes

Want any more?
Not at this moment

Can you spell well?
I like to convince myself that I can

Do you miss anyone from your past?
Kinda

What are you craving right now?
You

Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yup

Have you ever been on a horse?
No but I've been on a camel

Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
No

Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Doubt it

Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes

Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
I hope not

What month is your birthday?
March

Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Don't see why not

What should you be doing?
Something productive

What’s irritating you right now?
Rodney keeps poking me, the little bugger

Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
Yes

Does somebody love you?
Yes

What is your favorite colour?
Green/purple

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
I think so

Ever been arrested?
No

Do you have trust issues?
Yes

How tall are you?
5ft5ish

Do you have a dog?
No

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
With dad, sorta

What are you going to do when you finish this?
Find something else to waste time

Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
Yes, I should hope so, she's one of my bestest friends

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
No idea

Do you give out second chances too easily?
Hmpf

Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Depends what it is

Is this year the best year of your life?
Ask me again at the end of the year

What was your child hood nickname?
Zed. Original, I know

Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No

Have you ever been on holiday to america?
No

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
*shrug*

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
We watched Mrs Doubtfire

Are you bored of this yet?
Yes

What is bothering you?
Your face

Do you have a computer in your room?
No

Do you play the Wii?
No

Are you listening to music right now?
Yup

Do you like Chinese food?
I like noodles

Do you know your fathers b- day?
Yup

Are you afraid of the dark?
Depends

Is cheating ever okay?
No

Are you mean?
No *cuteface*

Can you keep white shoes clean?
I haven't had white socks in years...

What are your plans for tonight?
Eat at a ridiculous hour, sleep

Do you believe in true love?
I believe that a love can be true

Do you get claustrophobic?
Yes

Eat or Drink?
Drink

Favourite pizza topping?
Margherita. No I can't spell it

Do you like the outside?
No

Are you currently bored?
Duh

Do you wanna get married?
Calm down a sec

Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Baby, yes. Babe, nooooo

Are you hungry?
I should be but I'm not so it's all good

Have you ever been caught out?
Doing what?

What makes you happy?
Special people <3

Would you change your name?
Maybe surname

Ever been to Alaska?
No

Ever eaten a goldfish?
No...

Do you watch the news?
Not through choice

What’s your zodiac sign?
Pisces

Do you like Subway?
It's overrated in my opinion

Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
The distance may be a slight issue

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
N/A

Do you talk like your friends?
I don't know. I guess.

Are you double jointed?
I'm a quarter jointed, that's how magical I am

Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
What's my complete self?

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
Dad

Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
No

Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Katy

Favourite lyrics right now?
Yeah, it’s plain to see
that baby you’re beautiful
And there's nothing wrong with you
It’s me – I’m a freak
but thanks for lovin’ me
Cause you’re doing it perfectly

There might have been a time
When I would let you step away

I wouldn’t even try but I think
you could save my life

Can you count to one million?
Can I? Yes. Will I? No.




The only time you will find real light is when you're searching in the dark..


Zedebee is offline   Reply With Quote