View Single Post
Old 27-08-2007, 02:46 PM   #4
Anthonio
Gibberwoofbarkdonkey!
 
Anthonio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Lower Earth Orbit, UK
I am currently:

The most important thing I can say here is that IF you were to try it it MUST be YOUR decision. NEVER be forced into it by peer-pressure, regardless of whoever it may come from.

The very fact that you have doubt enough to post here asking about it suggests to me that you probably shouldn't, nor should you let your decision be clouded by the love you have your boyfriend - if his love matches your's he will not press you on it once you've said 'No'.


Last edited by Anthonio : 27-08-2007 at 04:03 PM.


I hold the world but as the world, Gratiano,
A stage, where every one must play his part;
And mine a sad one.

www.bluebirdproject.com - Support British heritage


Anthonio is offline   Reply With Quote