View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
PoisonedApple
Crazy Chic
 
PoisonedApple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 7th Layer of Hell

Have you tried asking your sister why she tries to keep you from her? or if you don't think it'd cause problems, why she said that to your niece? and why she won't say it to your face?

I personally think overcoming so much and leaving a husband and country and starting over to get out of a bad situation takes a lot of strength and courage. I wouldn't say you're a bad role model but maybe she can't get past your problems when you were younger. Only your sister can really answer your question though, the rest of us can only speculate.



I was lei'd in vets! ***** Proud Plumeria Sister!

"He said look inside your heart/ And you'll see stars/ Falling stars/ Look, deep into my eyes/ Don't look down/ Or you'll fall, he said/ Here, the sky goes on forever"


PoisonedApple is offline   Reply With Quote