View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #3166
hidingme
 
hidingme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
I am currently:

hey Hannah~
thanks for replying. Hiding is doing alright I guess. she just feels..I dont know..crazy HA! tahnks for what you said about dissociative disorders.. she really appreciated that.. we all did.
Just wish we could find something info wise about it.
I mean yeah something happened to us in childhood at age 8 but not sure what and think it lasted a few mths..not yrs or anything. so not sure if that cause us all or if the 8 yrs with ex's EA was more at fault.
I really dont know and dont care.. but Hiding really wants to know. She always just wants to know where she fits and belongs.*shrug*

so I try to help figure it out but I am not very good at it. and plus she was the one who took the psych classes so we think she should be able to figure it out.

anyhow I am rambling...sorry HA!
thanks
SADIE




<a href=http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=27091&dateline=1286135272 target=_blank>http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...e=128613  5272</a>

hidingme is offline   Reply With Quote