View Single Post
Old 26-08-2007, 05:33 PM   #13
Jaffa
Shine on.
 
Jaffa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I am currently:

RED IS LOVE
1. Do you like someone? Yes.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope.
3. Do you believe in love? Yeah I do.
4. Have you ever been in love? No.

BLUE IS ANGER
1. Are you currently mad at someone? In a way.
2. Which of your family member has the worst temper? My dad.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Yes.
4. Is anyone mad at you? I think so.
5. Have you ever hurt anyone when you were mad? Not physically. I've said stuff that i've regretted saying.
6. When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? I normally walk away and brood...so neither.

YELLOW IS SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name: Becky.
2. Birthday: 26th April.
3. Best Thing: I've got good nails.
4. Do you want to have children? Dunno.
5. When do you want to die? I dunno..

ORANGE IS EXCITEMENT
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? Yes :] For my 15th.
2. If you could have anything/anyone right now what/who would it be? To see him.

GREEN IS OPINIONS
1. Are you against gay marriage? No.
2. Lower the drinking age? No it should stay at 18. I only say that now i'm 18 though...
3. Are you against abortion? No.

PURPLE IS Q&A
Q: How many beds did you lay in today?
A: One.
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?
A: Black tshirt with another one over the top, which is grey/brown and cream.
Q: Name one thing that you did today?
A: Slept.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: I counted earlier for some reason, £4.75.
Q: Look to your left. what do you see?
A: A window.
Q: What website do you visit the most?
A: Facebook and ryl probs.
Q: Do you have plans for tomorrow?
A: Nope.
Q Is anything/anyone hurting you right now?
A: A few things.
Q: Why did you pick your myspace url?
A: Can't remember.
Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Last night/this morning. Early hours.

PINK IS LAST
1. Movie watched: Borat.
2. Song you listened to: John Legend - Coming home.
3. Last person you talked to: Someone just rang up to ask if i could babysit tonight, so her.

GRAY IS TODAY
1. What are you doing tonight? Babysitting.
2. Who were you with today? No-one really. My mum's been around the house at times.

BROWN IS FOR THE FUTURE
1. Tomorrow is: Bank holiday monday.
2. Are you going to see someone you love? Not that i know of.
3. Plans for this summer? Summer's nearly over.



"And if the moon had to runaway
And all the stars didn't wanna play
Don't waste the sun on a rainy day
The wind will soon blow it all away"


Jaffa is offline   Reply With Quote