Thread: Cancer
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2010, 01:35 PM   #13
Moonlight Princess
Never forgetting to be awesome
 
Moonlight Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
I am currently:

Hi Liv, I'm so sorry I haven't been around much lately darling but I have more free time now so if you ever need to talk or rant or vent then I'm right here for you and I'm sure that goes for everyone on this thread and everyone on this site as well. I know you feel like you have to be the positive one sometimes you can't carry this all by yourself sweetheart and that's normal and it's normal to have conflicting feelings and to have good days and bad days. Your mum isn't the only person to be affected by the illness, it's going to affect everyone around her but she's getting the best medical care, make sure you get the best emotional care to get you through this.
*sending you lots of love*
Kiran
xx



You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you wish to make.


Moonlight Princess is offline   Reply With Quote