View Single Post
Old 24-08-2007, 06:23 PM   #22
surprising mystery
 
surprising mystery's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Suffolk, UK
I am currently:

Right, when I was 13/14/15 I was on Sertraline for a while and then citalopram and then something else, I dont think any of them worked really.

Then in hospital when I was 16 they gave me Chlorpromazine :DDDD <I loved the stuff, it zonked me out but considering I wanted to be dead it was a happy medium for me. Then they put me on Prozac as well and I think it has helped but I fear I am getting used to it and as I am on the top dose of 60mg a day, I am a bit buggered in that they cant put it any higher. Also to cahnge and come onto another med would take months alone.

I have also been on zopiclone, lorazepam, temazepam, seroquel and diazepam. And all they did was make me tired!



L_M_G is my mummy :) inkerman and razorbladedarling are my two non-identical twin sprogs (concieved on same day) Scabette< cos she has the cutest puppy dog eyes and i cant resist!feeling-afraid< my bottle of glitter!! which i just have to have :Pmidnight stars< my gorgeous sister, whom i love to bits ;) Dance With The Fairy< *star*gazing*buddie :] Broken-Fairy is my partner in crime ;) little_miss is my real life saviour PaperClip is my stationary queen



surprising mystery is offline   Reply With Quote