View Single Post
Old 23-08-2007, 12:57 AM   #48
Chrissyann
 
Join Date: Dec 2006

200: My Middle name is:
Ann

199. My Confirmation name is:
Don't have one

198. I am really:
sad

197. My cell phone company is:
O2

196. My eye color is:
Hazel

195. My shoe size is:
6

194. My ring size is:
average of an N

193. My height is:
5'6

192. I am allergic to:
nothing

191. I was born at:
06:04pm

190. I am annoyed by:
My parents

189. Last book you read:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

188. My bed is:
Uncomfortable

187: One thing you hate about yourself:
My body

179. My favorite Holiday is:
Cyprus

178. The perfect kiss is:
comforting

177. The last three cd's I bought were:
No idea

175. Are you living at home?
Yes

174. Do you have any siblings?:
yes

173. Are your parents divorced?:
Nope

170. What did you do yesterday:
Worked

:::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::


142. Love at first sight?:
Kinda

141. Luck?:
yes

140. Fate?:
yes

139. Yourself?:
no

138. Aliens?:
No

137. Heaven?:
Yeah

136. Hell?:
Yeah

135. Ghosts?:
no

134. Horoscopes?:
sometimes

133. Soul mates?:
sure

:::Which is Better?:::


129. Hugs or Kisses?:
Hugs

128. Drunk or High:
drunk

127. Phone or Online:
online

126. Red heads or Black haired:
not fussed

125. Blondes or Brunettes:
not fussed

124. Hot or cold:
Hot

123. Summer or winter:
Summer

121. Chocolate or vanilla:
chocolate

120. Night or Day:
day

119. Oranges or Apples:
oranges

118. Curly or Straight hair:
striaght

:::Here's What I Think about:::


116. Abortion:
depends on the situation. on the whole i dont agree with it, but there are certain situations where it's a good idea

115. Backstabbers:
Don't get me started

114. Parents:
Too much to consdier writing down here

:::Last time I:::

103. Hugged someone:
today

102. Had food:
few hours ago

101. Seen someone I hadn't seen in awhile:
cant remember

90. who is the ditziest person:
hmmm

89. Who makes you laugh the most:
a few people

87. The last movie I saw:
Shrek 3

82. What I don't understand is:
Him

80. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received is:
Possibly

76. Something I will really miss when I leave home is:
Nothing

75. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most:
Erm...

74. The thing that I'm not looking forward to is:
Seeing him tomorrow :'(

73. Tomorrow:
Will be awful

72. Today:
Has been a mixed bag

71. Next Summer:
Is ages away

70. This Weekend:
I've got my first netball training of the new season

67. People call me:
Chrissy

62. The person who knows the most about me is:
Neil

60. The most difficult thing to do is:
what's on my mind

59. I have gotten a speeding ticket:
Never

56. My zodiac sign is:
Pices

55. The first person i talked to today was:
Mum

54. First time you had a crush:
Dunno

53. The one person who i can't hide things from:
Neil

52. Last time someone said something you were thinking?:
today

51. Right now I am talking to:
Nobody

50. What is your dream job?:
Physio for the england rugby team

49. First real job?
Gymnastics coach

48. I have/will get a job:
got one at the moment, but want a new one

47. I have these pets:
a dog

46. I hope:
I can forget about the stuff with 'him' and work on my relationship with Neil

45. The worst sound in the world:
nail's scratching a blackboard *shudders*

44. The person that makes me cry the most is:
no-one

43. best sound in the world:
not sure

39. Person[s] that makes you happy:
My friends

33. My favorite piece of clothing:
Trackie bottoms

31. Last time I cried:
Tonight, not so long ago

30. My friends are:
Amazing

29. My computer is:
Burning my lap

28. The school I go to is:
i don't

27. Last person i got mad at:
'him'

22. The all-time best movie is:
hmmm, I've got a few

21. The all-time best feeling in the world is:
When I'm having a hug from Neil

17. I lose all respect for people who:
dunno

16. The movies I have cried at are:
Pearl Harbour, Beaches, Armageddon

14. TV channels you watch:
Any

13. Favorite web site:
RYL :P

12. I like/ love:
friends

11. The worst pain I was ever in was:
I'd rather not answer

10. My favorite word is:
bizarre

9. My room is:
my safety

8. My favorite celebrity is:
haven't really got onw

5. My weakness is:
Vulnerability

4. What i like about the opposite sex is:
A lot of things

3. Who broke your heart:
no one

2. One thing that makes you feel great is:
being with Neil

1. What would you do without your girl/guy?
I don't think I'd be alive

Chrissyann is offline   Reply With Quote