View Single Post
Old 18-05-2010, 09:20 PM   #4
Hannah Montana
 
Hannah Montana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bristol
I am currently:

I know that you can delete and reactivate. I've known a couple of people who have gone and come back. However if its deactivated I doubt that anyone could access your information.. But who is to know?

Personally I won't be deleting my facebook profile. I'm a bit confused about how showing a profile picture can endanger someone. Surely your safety depends upon who you talk to? And if you're willing to meet strangers in real life. I think that in order to protect people, there should be more of an emphasis on only adding and accepting friend requests from people that you know.

This whole private thing would concern me if I had anything of importance on my facebook page, other than a goofy photo of me holding my brother's polling card.

Hannah Montana is offline   Reply With Quote