Thread: The RYL house
View Single Post
Old 17-05-2010, 12:21 AM   #15212
Feel_Good_inc.
I am a leaf on the wind; watch how I soar
 
Feel_Good_inc.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Somewhere, but I'm not really sure
I am currently:

I have well over 30 different novel ideas sitting in my hard dive just waiting to be written.
Whenever something new comes to me I jot down my idea and save it. It's added to the list and it'll have to wait until I get around to it.

What I need is to figure out how to never need to sleep again and I'll be ok.



Don't be fooled by my smooth skin. The deepest scars are the ones unseen.
Remember compliments you received, forget the insults. If you succeed in doing this, tell me how..~ Baz Lurhman.
Letting it get to you - You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now that's all that counts. ~ Doctor Who "The Doctors Wife"
06.November.2011



Feel_Good_inc. is offline